söndag 29 juni 2014

Life at/around CERN

A lot has happened since I posted last time, so I'll try to catch up on the blog now! This post simply consists of random things that somehow describe my everyday life here (or things that just made me laugh).


Gorgeous sunset from my room. Haven't gotten used to the view yet!

The clouds were low one day, you see a glimpse of the Jura mountains in the back.

Awesome view from CERN building 30, we had a collaboration week with talks about detectors there (so not my usual place of work)

My average breakfast (sorry, I just had to)... Although I'm slowly getting tired of this, might have to find something new soon. Maybe Nutella next? :P

They have a lot of delicious chocolate flavours here!

The scores from CERN Relay Race, the running competition which I mentioned earlier. Can you guess which team we are?

That's right, Änkyräkänni! And we came in 3rd! I'm still waiting for our team pictures though... 

Nå, det här var ju lite roligt...

Family does what?

Vaan pari ä:n pistettä puuttuu.. Aika pämpättävältä näyttää kyllä :D

LHC version of the popular 2048 game

My coworker Patrik knows what's up!


Me and my Italian (almost American) friend Micky celebrating Friday at CERN Restaurant 1 :)

The Americans testing cool technology at the CMS summer party.. first things first, right?

Not a bad view, picture taken from the top of CERN (well, except for the water tower...) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar